It is very easy to reset the filter and only takes a few minutes.
- Remove the purifier from your Mi Home account
- Disconnect the power
- Press and hold the button on the backside of the device while plugging the device back in.
- Continue to hold until you hear a beep, the display should show EEPROM
- Press the button on top of the device, don’t hold it.
- Again press and hold the button on the back until you hear a beep.
- The filter has now been reset and should show 100% again
- Add the device to your Mi Home account
I have used these steps on a Mi Air Purifier 2S without any issues but I know that it should also work on the Mi Air Purifier 3H, possibly on other devices as well. One thing to note is that the button I referred to as on top is on the front on the 3H.
Keep in mind that if you live in an area where there is a lot of air pollution you might actually want to replace the filter. For me the air is not polluted at all and I only use it to remove some dust so I am fine with just vaccuming the filter from time to time.
Hope this was helpful for someone
This article contains affiliate links, this means that if you click on it and buy something, for no extra cost to you I might receive a commission. This has not changed my opinions in any way.