I recently got a question regarding using a network shared folder in Booksonic so I thought it would be a great idea to show how you can do this.
- Press the windows button and R at the same time
- Type services.msc and hit enter
- Look for the service called Subsonic, rightclick it anc click on properties
- Go to Log On and make sure the checkbox for This account is checked then enter the login information for an account that has access to the shared folder.
- Hit ok and then rightclick the Subsonic service and restart it.
Now you should be able to use your network share within Booksonic without problems.
Obs, keep in mind that you can’t use a mapped location, you need to use the full path, as an example mine is \\PopeensDataServer\D\Audiobooks or \\192.168.1.4\D\Audiobooks